Julie Musgrove, a manager with AJB, has worked in public accounting for three decades and has the depth of accounting knowledge and business experience that AJB’s clients need. Along with assisting clients with standard accounting, tax and business consulting work, Julie has a special focus in providing business valuations, IT consulting and systems analysis and design.
Not only is Julie a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), she is also an accredited Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and a seasoned Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. She moved into this career having started at AJB as an administrative assistant out of high school. She found that accounting interested her and liked that these services could help people meet their financial and personal goals. When not assisting clients, Julie enjoys spending time with friends and family, especially her adult daughter.
More Than an Accountant
While many view accountants as a bit dry or even dull, Julie won’t be pigeonholed so easily. She’s very active and is enthusiastic about health and fitness and is a devoted member of her local gym. And if ever given the chance, she’d love to go skydiving – so look out below!
- BBA – Anne Arundel Community College
- BS in Systems Analysis & Design, Minor in Accounting – University of Maryland, Baltimore County (Graduated cum laude)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Former Treasurer of the Northern Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce